Thursday, July 13, 2023

sudden late stage cancers/relapses (or other autoimmunity/infections): related to 3800% rise in longterm igG4 antibodies after mRNA vax?

if anyone you know has suffered sudden late stage cancers or relapses (or other autoimmunity/infections) post-vaccine, please lmk with dates and details so i can represent it accurately in related posts i come across...

dr mcmillan bio:  https://loop.frontiersin.org/people/1091521/bio  
focusing on autoimmunity as the primary pathology in the disease
says next phase of the covid pandemic could be a tsunami:  https://tinyurl.com/288fkqch
 
select comments
  • AI ChatGPT(4): Medium-term, [elevated longterm igG4 antibodies] would likely affect the balance of the immune system, lead to changes in the function of other immune cells or antibodies. This could have unpredictable consequences for immune regulation and the body's ability to respond to infections or other immune challenges. 

  • AI ChatGPT(4): Long-term risks [elevated longterm igG4 antibodies] could include an increased susceptibility to infections, the development of immune imbalances, or unintended consequences for the function of other immune components.

  • multiple shots may be making our immune system unable to detect and respond to any kind of disease.
  • mRNA shots mess with the immune system, elevating the danger of developing autoimmune disease within days/weeks for some.

  • many people who raised their sleeves are now saying they 'never feel well' and don't know why, previously healthy people are now long term sick.
  • many of those around me who have been vaccinated multiple times seem to be getting sick with all kinds of non-covid illnesses.

  • My brother in law didn't want the vax but one of his daughters said if you want to see your grandchildren you have to get vaccinated.  so he and my sister did, now he has stage IV pancreatic cancer that mutated and there is no chemo for this. We're going to lose him. One month ago he felt healthy and normal, now has 6 months or less to live.

  • I personally know 6 people (one of them my younger sister) who, after their booster, were suddenly diagnosed with stage IV blood cancers. My sister was diagnosed with stage IV B-Cell Lymphoma out of nowhere, my neighbor Leukemia, also stage IV. The other's all had the same pattern. I did some research and found 3 medical papers showing a correlation between the Covid shot and blood cancers - worth looking into.  I live in NJ and all 4 are from NJ, my sister is in San Francisco CA, and my childhood friend currently in PA - all blood cancers out of nowhere and stage IV at diagnosis.
    • it's a lot of people from NJ with sudden late stage cancers.  are all from one area/county/city?  could something related to a decade or two of location-specific toxins (air/water/herbicide) have made blood the weak link common to them all?

  • all my friends who got the jab are always ill now, away from work, and aren't able to do the things we used to do together (hiking, tramping, bike riding, they're always too tired, or sick, where as everyone I know who didn't get jabbed with pfizer (including me), are all normal, fit, and healthy still now.  we had covid and it was no issue for us (a few coughs for a day or two), yet all jabbed were really ill, misery for a week.  
     
  • A retired woman neighbor returned to her overwhelmed oncology department and is seeing (cancer) patients who had been decades in remission now with very aggressive and some very rare cancers.

  • last year, i lost two close friends to cancers out of the blue. one was a seasoned hockey player who never smoked, always exercised and ate well, he was diagnosed oct 2022 with stage IV lung cancer, died two months later.  my daughter's friend, 39 year old marathon runner, weeks ago, was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer.

  • My dad died of IgG4. He had about 4 vaxxines in one go when he went abroad, and developed this autoimmune disease later on. He did not make the connection, but i was suspicious.

  • January 2023, my father was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer that had also spread to his brain. three months later, he was dead. two of dad's brothers got their 5th booster, now both have heart issues, one had to get a pacemaker. my brother who has MS, in remission 15 years, has now flared up again. 

  • stepfather was diagnosed with stage IV kidney cancer too, out of nowhere 2 months after his mRNA shot, passed away 8 months later. 

  • Had 4 friends diagnosed with sudden late stage cancers without prior history after the 4th flu/cov shot.  Hear the same from others, their friends getting relapses and sudden cancers.

  • My husband got diagnosed with adrenal cancer (ACC) about 8 months after the initial jab series and an old friend of mine had an eye stroke one hour after her booster at Walmart. She lost sight in one eye.

  • a Scottish virologist studied the dangers of mass vaccination in livestock and the results are very scary. As this was a worldwide vaccination, the conditions are similar.

  • good v. bad batches are plausible as 'emergency use Rx' is unregulated aka no quality control process exists.  allegedly there is a website (not easy to find) tracking side effects by lot numbers and counties.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjOHY31Srl0&ab_channel=VejonHealth
Potential Danger of an almost 4000% IgG4 rise in COVID-19 - dr mcmillan
focusing on autoimmunity as the primary pathology in the disease

5:50
beekeepers get stung all the time, but they develop igG4 antibodies so only feel a burn for 30 seconds. 7:56 do you get higher levels of igG4 with other vaccines?  no, so why does it occur with the covid vax?  short term, this is good. 12:35 but what does it mean longterm?  might a longterm rise in igG4 result in a rise in multiple other viral/bacterial infections across the population in the future?  that is the fear.

COMM

-- I've been sick with mast cell disease (hyper immunity) since birth and I'm not sure it wasn't caused by vaccines in infancy. My immunologist tried to get me to take the Pfizer jab and I declined, reminding him I am literally allergic to the PEG in the shots. He told me he'd stand by in case I anaphylaxed! So he was willing to risk my life for this shot as well as long term damage to an already damaged immune system. Glad I stood my ground.

-- According to my functional medicine doctor I have likely had some mast cell issues since I was a child. I am 76 now. Was able to hold my own not even knowing about the possibility of mast cell disorder until I had my 2 jabs, developed a huge rosacea outbreak, but was assured by two specialists that everything would settle down in 6 months or so. Well, it didnt and then I caught Omicron. This put me into full blown mast cell disorder plus histamine and salicylate intolerance. I likely would have made it to the end of my life without all these food problems and mast cell problems which tend to manifest as heart irregularity and breathing problems.

-- A big part of the problem is the lipid NANO particles - yep, smaller than the end of your capillaries and so why wouldn't you expect the vaccine to go systemic rather than staying in the arm.
-- My physician tried to do the same thing to me.  I have many severe health conditions. I refused that jab because I knew that I would meet my demise if I did. I never trusted him after that.

-- Back in the 1980s, before the internet, I saw a TV documentary about how people should educate themselves because medical professionals make mistakes. I took that to heart and it saved my life. Even recently my primary care doctor tried to give me medication that would have put a hole in my stomach since I had a gastric bypass surgery that she "forgot" I had.
-- I'm an MD, believe me what he suggested was contraindicated and malpractice. Most physicians know very little about these subjects. Just because you attended medical school, regrettably doesn't mean you know a hell of a lot
-- I am in a similar situation, with hyper reactions and anaphylaxis from previous shots. I was not prepared to let some twit tell me he would 'stand by' so I never sought the vaccine. Nor did I get sick. At 67 and nearly bedridden with rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune, my heart doesn't need the stress of anaphylaxis.

-- vonshango: If your doctor wears a mask or took the jab, don't trust them; if they pushed the covid vax, run to another. if you must move to a no-tax no-mandates free republic to access real doctors and banned medicines, it's time to do it. and stop voting blue there and everywhere else unless you like accelerated totalitarianism, depopulation by crime and genocide by nano-particle pollutants and toxic shots.

-- ChatGPT(4):
Short-term effects of artificially elevated IgG4 levels could potentially include a dampened immune response, which might reduce inflammation and symptoms in certain autoimmune or allergic conditions. However, this could also increase the risk of infections or impair the immune response to pathogens. 

Medium-term, would likely affect the balance of the immune system, possibly leading to changes in the function of other immune cells or antibodies. This could have unpredictable consequences for immune regulation and the body's ability to respond to infections or other immune challenges. 

Long-term effects are difficult to predict due to the limited research in this area. Potential risks could include an increased susceptibility to infections, the development of immune imbalances, or unintended consequences for the function of other immune components.

-- Another important point about this kind of messing with the immune system, is the elevated danger of developing autoimmune diseases years later.
-- It doesn't take years or months. It's almost immediate you will get it with the mRNA
-- if they survive heart attacks, strokes, and cancer first...... then, they'll have to worry about autoimmune issues.
-- multiple shots may be making our immune system unable to detect and respond to any kind of disease
-- I developed psoriasis when I was 23, I still have it 50 years later and it has made my life hell, I know it was caused by the vaccines I was given as a child
-- I wonder sometimes if the folks pushing it even took any shots or if they took saline instead.
   -- von: the politicians ex joe biden, antony fauci, andrew cuomo etc could easily have been given a saline placebo or an empty hollywood prop, but most hollywood actors/musicians and athletes apparently got the dirty peasant bad batches.

-- This happened to me, they gave us these shots
in secondary school, I developed fevers on and off but they were not TB, they could not find what was wrong with me so I went on to become a neurotic for many years, managed to graduate nursing school. I had a flu vaccine in 2015 and 2016 but I had no problems. I had a vaccine full of viruses end of 2017 and I was grounded within days of getting the jab, I suffered from a very corona-like viral illness complete with pneumonia, my GP said my lungs were like a smoker's lungs.

The fatigue and pain was terrible, I had to go back to work in a poor state and I struggled, developed Atrial fibrillation. First week 2020 I had a very covid 19 like illness, my atrial fibrillation was all over the place, yet it only lasted like 4 days and I ended up at a birthday party by the weekend and back to work till March 22nd when COVID-19 was declared, I had to go into shielding till April 2021, my first Pfizer on 10 January and second 26 March 2021. 

I had terrible headache in April, Atrial fibrillation was worse by May, even bought my own portable EEG machine from Amazon to record episodes, the machine arrived on 07/05/21 and on 10/05 /2021 I had multiple seizures in full consciousness, shortness of breath, atrial fibrillation, sweating and cold at the same time, tremors, loss of walking balance, electrical shocks to my brain and heart, muscle spasms, dizziness, nausea, head pressure as though there was a small load of weight inside my head, then squishing sounds in my head, pain and fatigue, the suffering began. I was holed up in the house and looking for cures on YouTube. I hope there is treatment to switch off the electricity in my brain and I am waiting for results for nerve conduction studies and a repeat MRI SCAN. Thank you for listening.

-- I have had two autoimmune conditions most of my life: Type 1 diabetes and fibromyalgia. I chose not to have any of these "vaccines" that were only "tested" on subjects without any medical conditions. I had Omicron once, pretty sick but no worse than flu.

-- So many people who raised their sleeves are now saying that they just 'never feel well' and don't know why, previously healthy people now long term sick, it's unsettling to say the least. Members of my family fall into this group and I strongly feel that anyone with the slightest ailment prior to the sleeve rolling, are the ones who are most likely to be long term sick. Is it coincidental or a 'trend'?

-- I personally know 6 people (one of them my younger sister) who, after their booster, were suddenly diagnosed with stage IV blood cancers. My sister was diagnosed with stage IV B-Cell Lymphoma out of nowhere, my neighbor Leukemia, also stage IV. The other's all had the same pattern. I did some research and found 3 medical papers showing a correlation between the Covid shot and blood cancers - worth looking into.  I live in NJ and all 4 are from NJ, my sister is in San Francisco CA, and my childhood friend currently in PA - all blood cancers out of nowhere and stage IV at diagnosis.

   -- Plan to cover that soon. This could be a tsunami!
https://philipmcmillan.substack.com/p/the-next-phase-of-the-covid-19-pandemic

   -- whether 4 or 6, it's a lot of people with the same sudden late stage blood cancer, all from NJ seems a glaring big clue.  are all from one area/county/city in NJ? something related to a decade or two of location-specific toxins (air/water/herbicide) made blood the weak link common to them all.  

   --  My husband got diagnosed with adrenal cancer (ACC) about 8 months after the initial jab series. scanning for something else, they accidentally found the 8cm tumor.  we live in Nashville TN. Only 400 to 500 people a year worldwide (all ages) get ACC. Most people are dead in less than a year because they usually catch it at stage 4. I also know older folks who had strokes and mini strokes. I forget the particular type, but one stroke happens in the eye. An older friend of mine had that happen one hour after her booster at Walmart. She lost sight in one eye.

-- In my wider circle, I know of three males who got lymphomas, two who died young in their sleep. Not immediate family but mom's friends, husband's relatives, etc.
-- in upstate NY, i know three people with Hodgkin's lymphoma post jab.
-- I've learned the hard way many years ago when both my sons suffered damage after MMR VACCINE, one then got leukemia, the other became developmentally damaged, both had great health before shots.

-- My brother in law didn't want the vax but one of his daughters said if you want to see your grandchildren you have to get vaccinated so he and my sister did, now he has stage IV pancreatic cancer that mutated and there is no chemo for this. We're going to lose him. One month ago he felt healthy and normal, now has 6 months to live.

-- since the batch lots of shots were all very different, each area and each person are going to have different side effects. Our family is large and spread all over the US. We've had sudden virulent cancers, a "sudden death", a reversal in menopause, continuous migraines, can't lift arms over head... there is a website that is now tracking lot numbers and side effects. Other people have been tracking side effects based on how blue or red your area is... with decidedly more side effects in red areas. The info is out there, you just need to know where to find it.

-- I "had" to get three to keep my job but no more. Never again. Scary part is that lots of family members are first in line whenever they're eligible for the next one. My parents are up to five each so far and I fear for them constantly. They won't listen to a word I say about it because I'm not a doctor. So far, they seem to be tolerating the shots with no apparent adverse reactions or injuries.
-- v: heard there are good v. bad batches as they dont regulate emergency use Rx aka no quality controls.

-- my parents were 74 and 76, both got 5 shots, had not gotten covid or had any side effects these last 3 years. Then in January 2023, my father was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer that had also spread to his brain. Even though he had had a clear lung scan the year before, and was walking 3 miles a day, less than three months later, he was dead. It was a ticking time bomb and it was only a matter of time before one or both would have complications but the last couple years had gone by and they seem to be doing OK.

I thought maybe they had escaped the heart attacks, cancers, etc., but unfortunately that was not the case with my father. My mom has still not had any issues. I worry about her and I just pray that she will be OK. since my dad's diagnosis, two of his brothers received their fifth booster, now both have heart issues, one had to get a pacemaker and my brother who has MS, in remission 15 years, has now flared up again. Everyone in my family has gotten five shots. My son and I are the only ones that have never received one.

-- my stepfather was diagnosed with stage IV kidney cancer too, out of nowhere 2 months after his mRNA shot, he passed away 8 months after diagnosis.
-- My husband was a strapping 56 yr old picture of health. He had to get the jab for his engineering job with GE. Didn't smoke or drink alcohol at all. Had a non-aneurismal subarachnoid PERIENCEPHALATIC HEMORRHAGE and was in NICU for a month. A brain bleed type of stroke I'm convinced was contributed to by inflammation and nanoparticles from the injection.

-- in the last year I have lost two close friends to cancers out of the blue. One a seasoned hockey player who never smoked, always exercised and ate well his 6 decades on this planet, he was diagnosed October 2022 with stage IV lung cancer and died late December. My neighbour, a young healthy 45 year old died four months after diagnosis with pancreatic cancer. My daughter's friend, 39 year old marathon runner, just weeks ago was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer. A good friend's husband was diagnosed last summer with bladder cancer…. all of these people were vaxxed and boosted.

I walk my dog with a woman who retired from practice but went back to work because her oncology department needed help as they were overwhelmed. She is seeing (cancer) patients who had been decades in remission now with very aggressive and some very rare cancers. When asked if I was vaxxed and my reply was no, she congratulated me knowing that I am a cancer survivor.

-- The spike looks for a weak point and attacks. Basically amplifying the problem. This is why there are hundreds of side effects to the poison shot.
-- There's a Scottish virologist (don't remember the name) who studied the dangers of mass vaccination in livestock and the results are very scary. As this was a worldwide vaccination, the conditions are similar.

-- in my office, we are 6 people. 2 of us are unvaxed (me and colleague) rest are vaxed. All 4 vaxed had covid, not super severe, but out for about two weeks. One had a brain aneurysm that had to be operated, one has developed some type of autoimmune condition that concerns her joints. We, the two unvaxed have no problems and have not had covid or had it and didn't realize it, as far as we are aware.

-- Had 4 friends diagnosed with sudden late stage cancers without prior history since the last flu/cov booster which would have been the fourth for them.  Hear same thing from others, their friends getting relapses and sudden cancers.
-- Natural immunity is far more intelligent than "lab" based immunity, IMO.  And our immune system knows self from non-self.  Autoimmune diseases are the immune system trying to fight hidden infection, not attacking itself.
  
--  My dad died of IgG4. He had about 4 vaxxines in one go when he went abroad, and developed this autoimmune disease later on. He did not make the connection, but i was suspicious.
-- had another sore-throat, covid-like onset last week like I've had twice before.  I expected to be down for at least two weeks.  But this time I took horse dewormer (literal, because I can't get a prescription for the good stuff).  It shut it down and restored me to health almost immediately!
-- all my friends who got the jab are always ill now, away from work, and aren't able to do the things we used to do together (hiking, tramping, bike riding, they're always too tired, or sick, where as everyone I know who didn't get jabbed with pfizer (including me), are all normal, fit, and healthy still now.  we had covid and it was no issue for us (a few coughs for a day or two), yet all jabbed were really ill, misery for a week. The vaccine jabs had opposite effect, and are still messing them up. 

-- vonshango: there are likely good v. bad batch lots as nobody regulates emergency use Rx aka no quality control process.  allegedly, two database projects are tracking the vax side fx by batch lots, another by counties (red v blue), but can anyone verify/name them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

20–33% PwP have mild cognitive impairment (MCI) at time of diagnosis, but 83 percent of those still living with the disease after 20 years have dementia. | Parkinson’s Dementia: Stages, Behavior, Symptoms, and More

Dementia is a condition that causes a decline in thinking, reasoning, and problem-solving.  About 20–33% PwP have  mild cognitive impairment...