based on this excellent illustrated simple presentation and my symptoms, i may already have damaged all 3 types of nerves. in the same searches, i am also finding a few clinics and therapies incl MDs and no-rx no-surgery alternative modalities and DCs who may have solutions that can reverse much of it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYVtd3hB2_w
Types Of Neuropathy & Its Treatment - Manipal Hospital - 4m
--Olymphia Allen
was just released from the hospital today after 6 days. Went in for a regular check up only to be sent to the hospital with a BP of 218/107. After many checks and tests at the end of three days the reason wasn't revealed. By chance I told a different doctor I had been having pain, numbness and tingling, stinging and odd nerve responses in my legs for over 8 months. He then ordered a different batch of tests that confirmed peripheral neuropathy. I am so grateful because ive been on numerous meds for my legs to no avail and no one seemed to know what was going on. Now I feel better knowing I can finally be treated correctly and there is finally a diagnosis.
Manipal Hospitals
Published on May 20, 2015
Published on May 20, 2015
0:05 PN is common condition when injury/disease damages peripheral nerves stemming from brain/spine to all other organs/tissues. 0:35 3 types of peripheral nerves: motor regulate movement of skeletal muscles, sensory nerves transmit sensations like heat/vibration/touch/pain to brain, autonomic nerves regulate activities of internal organs/glands. 1:00 each nerve is made of many interconnected cells called neurons that transmit impulses at lightning speed between brain/rest.
1:15 damage to nerves disrupts this link resulting in PN. damage to single nerve 'mononeuropathy' (ex carpal tunnel). involvement of multiple nerves 'polyneuropathy' more common. 1:55 damage typically begins farthest from CNS and progresses symmetrically. 2:00 causes of polyneuropathy: diabetes or systemic diseases, infections, exposure to toxins.
one or all of 3 nerve types can be effected and symptoms specific to each. 2:25 sensory nerve (characteristic to diabetes) lead to numbness in hands/feet, diminished ability to detect temperature, insensitivity or oversensitivity to pain. 2:45 damage of motor nerves result in muscle weakness, twitching, and pain. 3:00 common signs of autonomic nerve damage incl. intolerance to heat, loss of bladder control, GI disturbances, impairment of breathing, impairment of heart rate.
This video is an informative animated presentation that explains in detail about Peripheral neuropathy. Peripheral neuropathy is a common condition occurring when injury or disease damages your peripheral nervous system. This could even be in form of the critical illness polyneuropathy, which is a general degeneration of peripheral nerves that spreads towards the centre of the body. Originating from your brain and spinal cord, peripheral nerves extend to your skin, muscles and tissues. Your peripheral nervous system relays vital information between your body and the brain in the form of electric impulses.
There are three types of peripheral nerves; Motor nerves regulate the movement of your body's skeletal muscles; Sensory nerves transmit sensations such as heat, vibration, touch and pain to the brain; Autonomic nerves regulate the activities of the internal organs and glands. Each nerve is made of many inter connected cells neurons, that transmit impulses at lightning speed. This constant exchange allows your brain to respond to vital input from your body. However, damage to the nerves disrupts this critical link resulting in peripheral neuropathy. This can result in muscle weakness, nervous weakness symptoms, nerve disease and nerve weakness.
COMMENTS
--kalanidhi ua
I have severe nervous problem... Am 27 old... Already I feeling should I live or die... I couldnt do anything like others do..
I have severe nervous problem... Am 27 old... Already I feeling should I live or die... I couldnt do anything like others do..
COMMENTS
--HannahHannya
One more bullet point under 'causes of polyneuropathy': botched surgery!
One more bullet point under 'causes of polyneuropathy': botched surgery!
--Tahiri king
My father was diagnosed with polyneuropathy 13 years ago! At the beginning he started losing weight then he lost sensation to his hands and feet! Now he has pain in legs and arms and can hold a small bottle of water only using both hands! It all started with a little pain in his knee then that pain spread to his whole body!
--zsazsika82
I have peripheral neuropathy: Not diabetes, not toxins! My neuropathy is hereditary [aka hereditary neuropathy]
--Andy
fluroquinolone antibiotics are well documented to cause irreversible peripheral neuropathy. Doctors don't know anything about it or the risks.--richard willsIt is the Quinine used in the drug that makes it so dangerous, the drug has been banned in America and some EU countries, in the UK we give above the recommended dose, can cause blindness and loss of limbs
--Olymphia Allen
--Jerry Lin
Any help? I feel weakness/numbness in my left foot, hand, face and eye whenever I stand up after sitting or whenever I start walking after standing for a while. Those areas of my body feel like they are tensing up but they still function properly and aren't sensitive.
--Aaron Patterson
I currently have a tingling sensation in my left leg and foot, I've had this for about a week, along with shocking [or fluttering] pains in my chest. the doctors have confirmed this had nothing to do with my heart, and I suspect it might be Peripheral Neuropathy, I was just wondering, is this permanent? or is there treatment so that I pretty much won't feel this tingling sensation? I am only 18 and I really don't want to have to wake up every day for the rest of my life with this :( please respond--vonshangoits PN, so commit to researching non-rx non-surgical remedies. i have MTHF enzyme gene mutation so have vitamin deficiencies ABCD incl active-form vitamin Bs causing havoc incl PN. its a free test, ask for it. had it all my life but it made itself known at age 28 38 and 48 and only at 52 am i figuring this out.
--jay alterEgo
I have all the symptoms of motor nerve damage, loss of control in arms and random cramps and weakness, is there any home remedies or non medical way to treat this?
I have all the symptoms of motor nerve damage, loss of control in arms and random cramps and weakness, is there any home remedies or non medical way to treat this?
--sword 1000truths
My polyneuropathy is from a traumatic brain injury. The pain is impossible to describe.. wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy
My polyneuropathy is from a traumatic brain injury. The pain is impossible to describe.. wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy
--danielgartin6993
Mine is from cerebral palsy and it's affecting my bladder as well, i still leak a little bit, my bedsheets get wet, and my hands ache a lot and are numb
Mine is from cerebral palsy and it's affecting my bladder as well, i still leak a little bit, my bedsheets get wet, and my hands ache a lot and are numb
--Always Support
....please help me... I know you are busy but I need assistance... the most of the doctor do not catch and also do not understand my problem. Problem is an attack on left side leg and hand due to weakness and tension. I feel always weak in my left side. when more tension i feel more... when mind normal less feeling...
....please help me... I know you are busy but I need assistance... the most of the doctor do not catch and also do not understand my problem. Problem is an attack on left side leg and hand due to weakness and tension. I feel always weak in my left side. when more tension i feel more... when mind normal less feeling...
--Doll Intuition
When your pregnant with this condition it sucks!!
When your pregnant with this condition it sucks!!
--Estradajustdoit
What about the hands. you forgot the hands.
What about the hands. you forgot the hands.
--Joao Vieira
This is a great presentation that misses the big picture, look into dr Jerry Tennant for how the milivolts flow through your body. I have outcomes on sudden injured nerve and misdiagnosis in my head face and eye but is connected to occipital, and has irradiated because of incompetent western docs. For anyone suffering with pain more so without immediate physical traumas (sudden accidents) I suggest you to change your diet to healthier one, lots of veggies, and stop eating processed foods, start practicing meditation this is because stress amplifies painful experience.
--Sugar Daddy
My sister in law is having this problem. And is spreading very fast in her legs. Within 3 days numbness spread from ankle to legs. And treatments are not working at all. Is recovery possible ? She is unable to walk now without support plz help.
My sister in law is having this problem. And is spreading very fast in her legs. Within 3 days numbness spread from ankle to legs. And treatments are not working at all. Is recovery possible ? She is unable to walk now without support plz help.
No comments:
Post a Comment