https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loUuq7rPTH0
COMMENTS
Peripheral Neuropathy Relief in the Feet & Legs - Ask Doctor Jo - 7m
AskDoctorJo
Published on Feb 28, 2017
Published on Feb 28, 2017
Peripheral neuropathy is basically when you have damage to your peripheral nerves from either a trauma or disease. This can cause your hands and/or feet become numb and tingly. I'll focus on the feet/legs for this video. See Doctor Jo's blog post about this at: http://www.askdoctorjo.com/peripheral...
1:20 calf stretch, on roller ankle motion push/pull, ankle circles. 3:20 straight leg raise foot flex. 4:00 sideways kicks hip adductors. 4:55 standing heel-toe raises. 6:15 one foot balance with 5-0 fingers.
COMMENTS
--
hottest tip so far in my fast read online is to find MLS laser therapy near you (and way to afford it).
--
I have received more helpful information from you than I ever did from my MD. He simply diagnosed my neuropathy and sent me on my way. All he ever wanted to do was give me prescriptions, never any therapy which is why I stopped going to see him 4 years ago.
I have received more helpful information from you than I ever did from my MD. He simply diagnosed my neuropathy and sent me on my way. All he ever wanted to do was give me prescriptions, never any therapy which is why I stopped going to see him 4 years ago.
--wolfsame here. and it took neurologists 13 years to be able to finally measure/confirm in 2019 the symptoms ive described over and over to a dozen doctors since 2006, with no guidance after the diagnosis: nerve damage + left side weakness, nothing you can do, good luck, smile-n-handshake.
--
Is plantar fasciitis & numbness for same reason?
coz I am suffering from both.
My Doc has advised Methycobal tablets.
Is plantar fasciitis & numbness for same reason?
coz I am suffering from both.
My Doc has advised Methycobal tablets.
--wolfi thought it was plantar and numbness of toes/ankle separate, but now think it was all same neuropathy mimicking whatever else, just confusing everyone. i high dose methylcobalamin, but i also know that i have a underlying genetic problem that makes me methyl b12 deficient which may likely be the primary cause of the neuropathy, thus treating the root. i have MTHFr enzyme issue aka undermethylator. the MTHFR blood test is free, ask your GP for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment