Sunday, July 30, 2017

Courteney Cox has MTHFR, has had several miscarriages, is 53 and wants a baby!

she is first celebrity, out with her MTHFR mutation, so had to share what is now officially pop news...


https://www.bramptonguardian.com/whatson-story/7383857-courteney-cox-wants-a-baby-with-johnny-mcdaid/

...

Courteney also revealed she has suffered miscarriages in the past which she has now learned were caused by a MTHFR gene mutation.

She explained: "About four years ago, I found out I have something called a MTHFR gene mutation, which dictates how my body methylates. I suffered miscarriages, my dad died of a really rare cancer, and depression runs in my family, which made my doctor think I should get this gene checked out. I discovered that I have the worst version of the mutation and my body doesn't methylate the way it's supposed to. Once I found out how I could [better] absorb nutrients and protect myself from toxins, my whole life shifted."

No comments:

Post a Comment

20–33% PwP have mild cognitive impairment (MCI) at time of diagnosis, but 83 percent of those still living with the disease after 20 years have dementia. | Parkinson’s Dementia: Stages, Behavior, Symptoms, and More

Dementia is a condition that causes a decline in thinking, reasoning, and problem-solving.  About 20–33% PwP have  mild cognitive impairment...